DSL-2010 LLC carries out its activities on the basis of a license issued pursuant to Order No. 301 of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources dated 09 August 2017 “On the Issue of Licenses”.
DSL-2010 LLC renders services on collection, storage, processing, and destruction (disposal) of hazardous waste, namely:
- pharmaceutical products
- acid and alkali solutions
- chemical reagents not matching specifications or with expired service life
- electrical and electronic waste, batteries, mercury switches, glass used in cathode-ray tubes, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), etc.
- clinical waste
- mercury and its compounds
- galvanic sludge
- spent batteries including lead-acid cells
- spent petroleum products
- oil/water, hydrocarbon/water mixtures, emulsions
- waste containing polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), polychlorinated terphenyls (PCTs), polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs), polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs)
- biocides and phytopharmaceuticals, pesticides, herbicides
- inks, dyes, pigments, paints, varnishes, paint oil
- contaminated packages and containers
- metal and plastic processing waste
DSL-2010 LLC disposes of wastes using a UT3000DTS incinerator featuring gas after-treatment system operated by qualified staff. Therefore, it may dispose of waste quickly, efficiently, and safely providing video evidence of the works performed and all necessary documents.
All works are carried out in compliance with the safety regulations and Ukrainian environmental legislation.
The cost of the services depends on the waste types provided for recycling as well as their amounts and is discussed with the customer individually.
In addition, our company can transport waste under separate agreements concluded with our customers.