DSL-2010 LLC holds a license issued pursuant to Order No. 301 of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources dated 09 August 2017 “On the Issue of Licenses” and a manufacturing certificate Ref. No. UAЗ.033.0269-16 issued by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine and registered in the register of UkrSEPRO Certification System on 13 July 2016.
Our Company accepts the following waste types for collection, storage, disposal, processing, and destruction (elimination):
- used activated carbon
- shipboard waste
- mixed construction waste
- concrete product waste
- marine transportation waste
- trade and market area waste
- livestock and poultry waste
- abrasive materials
- off-spec furniture
- stone, gypsum, cement, mica products
- pharmaceutical products
- acid and alkali solutions
- chemical reagents not matching specifications or with expired service life
- electrical and electronic waste, batteries, mercury switches, glass used in cathode-ray tubes, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), etc.
- mercury and its compounds
- galvanic sludge
- spent batteries including lead-acid cells
- spent petroleum products
- inks, dyes, pigments, paints, varnishes, paint oil
- metal and plastic processing waste
DSL-2010 LLC disposes of wastes using a UT3000DTS incinerator featuring gas after-treatment system operated by qualified staff. Therefore, it may dispose of waste quickly, efficiently, and safely providing video evidence of the works performed and all necessary documents.
All works are carried out in compliance with the safety regulations and Ukrainian environmental legislation.
The cost of the services depends on the waste types delivered for disposal as well as their amounts and is discussed with the customer individually.
In addition, our company can transport waste under separate agreements concluded with our customers.